What you can expect
Our Dog Training programme is designed for beginners and those with some or a lot of experience in owning a dog.
There are 5 stages in the programme and they are listed below:
Typically lasting a full morning or afternoon (longer if necessary), the initial consultation will take place in your pet’s home environment. A detailed case history will be taken, and the problem fully analysed.
Working together we will design an individually tailored behaviour modification programme suited to the needs of you and your pet. You will be shown how to apply the programme and coached on handling your own dog.
Within a few days, a comprehensive written summary of the recommendations will be provided for your future reference.
A brief case report will be sent to keep your vet informed.
- Full assessment of your dog’s character and temperament.
- Instruction and coaching to communicate with your dog as an individual.
- Giving you the skills to address each specific problem.
- Comprehensive step-by-step guide is provided to maintain the skill you have learnt at home.
- Guides are provided both in paper and electronic form within one week of the consultation.
- A few weeks later a follow-up phone call takes place to check your progress.
- Mileage is charged at 45p per mile outside of Inverness.
Charged at £40 per hour including –
Obedience training sessions
Speak to your Vet
Charges can vary
Charges can vary according to the time, complexity and risk involved.
Help always given
Help is not refused to those unable to afford the full cost.